Attic 2 Basement Home Inspections, is an independently owned and locally operated business. We have 26 years experience in the industrial/commercial consulting engineering and construction fields, with electrical, architectural and renovation backgrounds.
· I have successfully completed a Home Inspection Certificate Course.
· I am a member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
· I have successfully completed InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
· I have completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
· I have taken InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice Quiz.
· I abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
· I follow InterNACHI’s Standard of Practice.
· I fulfill a minimum 24 hours of continuing education every year.
· I am available Saturdays/Sundays.
· I generate easy-to-read inspection reports.
· Successfully completed the FLIR InfraRed Building Applications Training
· Successfully completed the FLIR InfraRed Level 1 Thermographer Training
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honour me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. For a thorough, unbiased and honest home inspection please call or e-mail us for an appointment.
A thorough home inspection will take approximately 2˝ to 3 hours, depending on the size, condition and age of the property.
A full home inspection will cover:
Attic 2 Basement will strive to inform you of the condition of the home so that you may be comfortable with your home buying or selling decision.
We understand that real estate transactions can take place at any time and we are available to meet that demand.
Available 7 days a week:
Please feel free to leave us a message when calling after hours, we will return your call asap!
Attic 2 Basement Home Inspections would be honoured to perform your home inspection, we promise it will be our very best effort.
Kitchener|Waterloo|Cambridge and all surrounding areas
©2017 Attic 2 Basement Home Inspections
All Rights Reserved
Each home inspection is treated as though it were our own.
Your peace of mind is our goal.
Attic 2 Basement Home Inspections
Ř Siding, Trim
Ř Windows, Storms
Ř Patios, Decks
Ř Heating System
Ř Cooling System
Ř Plumbing System
Ř Electrical System
Mon - Fri:
8:30am - 8:00pm
8:30am - 5:00pm
10:00am - 5:00pm